Salary £22000 – £25000 pro rata
- Brief description of duties
- Required to oversee the full cycle of the client’s event. To liaise with all third parties required for the event and ensure that the client’s requirements are met in line with the ICCA’s policies and procedures.
- To build new business leads.
- The ability to communicate in other Asian Languages would be beneficial
- Plan and manage the logistics of an event, including venue, guests, programmes, catering, and marketing.
- Track event expenses and review accuracy of invoices.
- Select event vendors and staff, direct and supervise their work.
- Supervise the set-up, running, and break down of the event, identifying and resolving problems.
- To participate in the ICCA Board meetings if required
- The job holder will be required to work on weekends and evenings on a rota basis.
- Need to have good IT and communication skills and be well organised
Hours may vary due to the nature of the job
To apply for either post please send CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 14/05/2021