Salary £19,240 pro rata
- Brief description of duties
- General office duties such as filing, answering telephone and taking messages. Typing menus for luncheon club/uploading on to FB. To provide IT which includes word, PowerPoint, database, spreadsheets and any other computerised services as required and to assist with the provision of Data and other reports.
- Administration of financial (Quick Books) accounting and budgetary systems including receipt, payment and security of monies. Experience in Quick Books online, Sage Accounting Desktop and 12 pay payroll an advantage but not essential as full training available.
- Booking visa appointments and sometimes processing visa/OCI application. Taking enquires, meeting and showing clients the banqueting suite, and taking deposits as necessary.
- To participate in the ICCA Board meetings if required
- To represent the organization and participate in appropriate external meetings and events where appropriate
- To maintain health and safety of staff/volunteers and the public in accordance to the organizations policies and procedures. Manage some of the ICCA staff and volunteers
- Full training will be available to the right candidate
Hours between 20 to 30 per week
To apply for either post please send CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 14/05/2021